FreshNeck currently carries over 1500 unique items in its Collection, including ties, bow ties, pocket squares, cufflinks, and more. While it’s nice that you can find pretty much anything you’re looking (pink rhinoceroses, anybody?) , some men can’t handle this kind of information overload.
Well, today FreshNeck is launching it’s Personal Stylist program, where you can interact with a style expert to put the perfect outfit together. Just shoot us an email at email@example.com with as much information as possible. Let us know what occasion your dressing for, what you had in mind, and anything else about you that may be relevant, such as height and weight. Including images of the rest of your outfit always helps.
And don’t worry, our advice is not just limited to our products, but anything menswear related!
Did you ever have one of those moments where you felt like the coolest cat in town; then you looked back and realized you really weren’t? As men we often mistake what’s in style for what isn’t. We’re notorious for pulling fashion faux pas everywhere we go. Well, if you’re looking to update your look in a stylish manner, this is your source. Below we’re going to cover the top 5 major fashion mistakes you’re going to want to steer clear of.
- Oversized Suits – Most guys are wearing sizes that look too big for them. It isn’t appealing and must be avoided. Often, oversized clothes make the wearer look small and sloppy. Instead look for fitted suits that provide a slimming appearance.
- Bad Trouser Breaks – There is nothing more unappealing that having your trousers pool around your shoes. Your best bet is to find a local tailor and have them cuff your trousers to size. Ideally there should be only a slight break around the ankle.
- Square Toe Shoes – Stick to round toed shoes. The square toed era is long gone. I mean our feet aren’t square, why should our shoes be?
- Un-tucked Office Shirts – While huge in the college scene, this look is by far unappealing. All the un-tucked shirt communicates is that you don’t know how to dress yourself, or you simply don’t care.
- Wallet Diet – Many ignore the style of a wallet. There’s nothing worse than seeing a well-dressed man with a wallet bulging in his pocket. There’s no need to carry all your receipts, coupons, and business cards everywhere you go. Rather, invest in a slim wallet or card holder that will hold a bit of cash, some cards, and an ID.
Oversized suit vs. fitted suit.
Photo courtesy of FashionBeans.com
If you would like some style tips from our experts here at FreshNeck feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our experienced stylists will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding style and fashion.